Daily Prompt: Searching
I’ve been searching for the music in answer to this week’s writing challenge: Moved by Music.
Stay tuned to my blog In So Many Words to see how music has moved me. Likely to be posted later today.
Here’s a brief excerpt:
I don’t understand the science behind it. All I know is that the music (as well as books, movies, etc.) we absorb lives in us forever. It’s a powerful emotive force that can build up or, tear down. Like all living things it has its good, bad and ugly. This is why I am so careful about what I tune into. These vibrations colour my life forever.
Image: the pipe organ of the Sagrada Familia in Barcelona.
Okay, I just googled that link … 😉 …
Thanks for visiting …
©Dorothy Chiotti, Aimwell CreativeWorks 2013
- Uncharted Territory |
- One monster’s island | shame
- Daily Prompt: Google and Rescue Operation | Under the Monkey Tree
- The Good, The Bad, The Ugly | In Harmony
- Daily Prompt: Google and Rescue Operation | Basically Beyond Basic
- life sends bundled | y
- Do All Dogs Go To Heaven? | sayanything
- “Searching” | Relax
- What is a chapbook | Now Have At It!
- Research and Google | Kate Murray
- Old MacDonald | Motherhood and Beyond
- My Last Google | Dear Yolandi
- Wherever You Throw Me, I Will Stand | An Upturned Soul
- Google and Rescue Operation
- Daily Prompt: Google and Rescue Operation | Awl and Scribe
- Red | Nature Activities
- Daily Prompt: Google and Rescue Operation | Faraziyya
- The Bed | Bright Moments Catcher
- Milkweed Bugs (Searching) | photo potpourri